General festival info
- When and where does the festival take place?
The festival is taking place on August 25th & 26th from 18h00 to 05h00 at the following location:
Nikola Tesla bb (Uvala Peškera, Park Olge Ban)
52440 Poreč, Croatia
- WHERE CAN I FIND THE INFO POINTS?
The following check-in points:
MTV MAIN BUS STATION CHECK-IN POINT
Address: Ulica Karla Huguesa 2
52440 Poreč, Croatia
Aug 22th to 24th: 10h00 to 23h00
Aug 25th & 26th: 10h00 to 1h00
Aug 27th: 10h00 to 22h00
MTV VILLAGE LANTERNA (reception desk) CHECK-IN POINT
Address: Lanterna 11
52465 Tar, Croatia
Aug 24th to 4th of September: 12h00 to 22h00
MTV SUMMERBLAST VENUE CHECK-IN POINT
Address: Nikola Tesla bb (Uvala Peškera, Park Olge Ban)
52440 Poreč, Croatia
Aug 24th: 12h00 to 20h00
Aug 25th & 26th: 12h00 to 02h00
- WHERE IS THE LOST & FOUND POINT? WHEN IS IT OPEN, WHAT IF I MISS THE WORKING HOURS?
Lost and Found will be located at Main Entrance. It will be open as follows:
18:00 – 00:00
00:00 – 06:00 and 18:00 – 00:00
00:00 – 06:00
After each event day at 07:00 all Lost and Found items not claimed will be given to local Police
Police Station Poreč
Gimnastička ul. 2, 52440, Poreč
35. Phone: +385 52 533 039
- UNTIL WHAT TIME CAN ONE ENTER THE FESTIVAL?
- Entry to the festival is allowed until 02h00 on both nights
- Will there be re-entry to the festival after entering?
- No, there is NO RE-ENTRY into venue after entrance. Due to security reasons, entrance to the each of
MTV Summerblast parties/events is allowed only one time per festival day/event.
- What is the age restriction at the festival?
- MTV Summerblast is an all ages event. People under the age of 18 (1999 and younger) MUST be accompanied by an adult 18+. You MUST be 18 years or older in order to purchase or consume alcohol and tobacco products.
- Are backpacks/purses allowed at the event?
- It is not recommended to bring any additional items to venue to avoid loss or theft. However if
required small bags (up to size of 30 cm x 30cm) will be allowed at entrance, however they will be
checked. No food, bottles or hard items will be allowed. Only soft items (clothes, tissues and other
personal hygiene items will be allowed.
- ARE CAMELBACKS OR OTHER HYDRATION PACKS ALLOWED?
- Hydration packs that are not backpacks (empty upon entry) are allowed.
- CAN I BRING MY OWN FOOD AND DRINKS?
- You are not allowed to bring your own food and drinks inside of the venue. Variety of food and
beverages will be available at the festival grounds.
- WILL THERE BE FOOD TO PURCHASE AT THE VENUE?
- Yes. There will be an assortment of fast food including hamburgers, sausages, pizza and more.
- WILL I BE ABLE TO PURCHASE BEVERAGES (NON-ALCOHOLIC/ALCOHOLIC) AT THE FESTIVAL?
- There will be plenty of beverage bars (WATER/JUICE/SODA/ALCOHOL) located throughout the festival
grounds, including full bars with alcoholic beverages for anyone 18+.
- CAN I BRING MY OWN FOOD AND MEDICINES IF I NEED SPECIAL TREATMENT DUE TO MEDICAL REASONS?
- Exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis for medically required items after proper
inspection. If your medical condition requires special care, at the entrance you will need to
present medical confirmation (prescription or doctors certificate) confirming this requirement (your
personal data must be clearly stated at the confirmation).
- CAN I BRING EMPTY BOTTLES? ARE THERE WATER REFILLING STATIONS?
- Bottles, cans, canteens, flasks or coolers are not allowed. Hydration packs that are not backpacks
(empty upon entry) are allowed. Tap water in Croatia is safe for drink so you can refill your
hydration pack on taps inside of stadium sanitary blocks.
- CAN I ENTER THE FESTIVAL AREA ON SKATEBOARD / QUAD / BICYCLE / ROLLER SKATES?
- Bicycles, skateboards, hoverboards, scooters, quads, roller skates or personal motorized vehicles
are not allowed.
- CAN I BRING MY GoPro CAMERA AND GoPro STICK?
- Action cameras, such as GoPro’s, are allowed. Poles or sticks are not allowed, but you can bring
strap headgear or non-extendable handles.
- WILL I BE ALLOWED TO USE MY PHOTO/VIDEO CAMERA?
- Non-professional cameras and action cameras, such as GoPro’s, are allowed. Professional cameras,
flash cameras or video and audio recording equipment are not allowed.
- DO YOU HAVE LOCKERS AVAILABLE AT THE VENUE?
- Unfortunately, lockers are not available.
- ARE THERE RESTROOM FACILITIES ON SITE AT THE FESTIVAL?
- Yes, there are facilities for both men and women scattered across the festival grounds, including
private accommodations for VIP ticket holders.
- WILL THERE BE TRAINED MEDICAL STAFF ON SITE?
- Yes, at all times will there be fully trained medical staff on site & ambulance at all times for
- WHAT IS THE CLOSEST HOSPITAL?
- DOM ZDRAVLJA POREČ
Ul. Dr. Mauro Gioseffi 2
Tel. +385 (0)52 451-611
EMERGENCY NUMBERS: 112
Festival ticket info
- HOW TO GET MY WRISTBAND?
- In order to receive your festival wristband, print out your e-ticket. At the entrance and throughout
the MTV CHECK-IN Points, there will be wristband booths where you will be able to exchange your
ticket for a festival wristband.
All attendees with wristbands will be checked by hand. (Please be aware in order to prevent any
mutual misunderstanding or surprise). Wristbands must be worn throughout the event until leaving the
venue. Please pay close attention to your tickets and wristbands. Stolen or lost tickets cannot be
reissued. The event organizers, supporters, and partners will not be held responsible for any lost,
stolen, or damaged tickets and wristbands. No replacements will be issued.
- DO I NEED TO HAVE TICKET ON MY OWN NAME?
- Along with a valid coded voucher/e-ticket, at wristband exchange point you need to provide a valid
- DO I NEED TO HAVE SOME ID FOR THE WRISTBAND EXCHANGE?
- Along with a valid coded voucher/e-ticket, at wristband exchange point you need to provide a valid
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION FOR ENTRY:
- valid passport or national ID card
- valid drivers license (must have photo and date of birth) along with a photocopy of a valid
UNACCEPTABLE FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION FOR ENTRY:
- expired identifications of any kind; licences or other identification cards without photo and date
of birth; photocopies of any identifications
- WHAT IF I LOST OR DAMAGE MY WRISTBAND?
- Lost or damaged wristbands cannot be reissued. Entrance to festival venue is allowed only with valid
and undamaged ticket/wristband. No replacements tickets/wristbands will be issued under any
circumstances. The event organizers will not be held responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged
- CAN I RE-ENTER THE VIP ZONE IF I WANT TO SPEND SOME TIME IN GA ZONE?
- VIP & VVIP festival goers are able to enter the GA zone and re-enter their own zones. Have in mind
that re-entrance possibility is not valid for the venue/party - once you exit the secured party
zone, you won’t be able to re-enter.
- TICKET CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY
- Ticket Refunds will only be considered if event is completely cancelled as deemed required by
organizer. Different rules apply on ticket cancellations depending on where the tickets were
purchased from. There is no exchanging/cancelling/refunding of tickets if purchased at the venue.
Exchanging/cancelling/refunding of tickets can only be done through the ticket sellers. Except for
the case of a natural disaster or other uncontrollable event, there will be no
cancellation/refunding of tickets even if there is rain or snow.
- TICKET UPGRADES
- There is a possibility to upgrade your GA tickets to VIP, if VIP is not SOLD OUT. It will be stated
at the ticket stand. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- NO TRANSFERRING OF TICKETS
- Reselling and transferring of tickets is prohibited. Legal actions may be placed on both the buyer
and the seller. Tickets purchased from anywhere other than our official ticket sites and outlets,
including the black market, is illegal.
- WHERE CAN I FIND THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE FESTIVAL?
- The general terms and conditions are available at the festival entrance and online at
FESTIVAL PAYMENT INFO
- ARE THERE CASH ATM MACHINES AT THE FESTIVAL?
- Yes, there will be Cash ATMs at the entrance of the venue, but there are NO ATMs inside the venue.
- WILL EUROS BE ACCEPTED AT THE VENUE?
- No. By Croatian law only local currency Croatian Kuna (HRK) will be accepted. In addition Amex, Visa
and Mastercard will be accepted.
- CAN MONEY BE EXCHANGED AT THE EVENT VENUE?
- No. It is strongly recommended that all money be exchanged to HRK before entering venue.
- WHERE CAN MONEY BE EXCHANGED?
- At exchange offices and banks in Poreč and the surrounding area. There are many exchange offices (in
Croatian: “mjenjačnica”) available to guests.
- CASHLESS PAYMENTS WRISTBANDS
- We use a cashless payment system at MTV Summerblast. Upon receiving your festival bracelet, you will
have the possibility to top up your wristbands with money in order to be able to pay for drinks and
food at venue. Payments can be made in cash money or through credit cards. Top up stations will be
available at entrance and inside venue. You can top up your wristband as many times as you want.
- HOW CAN I TOP UP MY WRISTBAND WITH MONEY? DO YOU ACCEPT DEBIT CARDS? IN CASE OF CASH PAYMENT: EUR OR
- There will be numerous TOP UP Stations throughout the festival grounds. We accept Debit and Credit
Cards, as well as HRK. NO EUROS.
FESTIVAL SECURITY INFO
- WHAT KIND OF SECURITY WILL THERE BE?
- Full time support and presence of local Police Authorities will ensure maximum safety for all
Festival attendees. Please review the Policy section for a list of items that are not allowed in the
park. Following these instructions will lead to a quicker entry at the main Festival gates. MTV
Summerblast Terms & Conditions provide security and police the authority to request any attendee to
leave premises if policy terms are not respected. In addition under cover and non uniformed
personnel will be present at all times to monitor and control any suspicious illegal behaviour. If
you are caught doing anything illegal as per Croatia Local Laws you must consider the fact that you
will be convicted under the jurisdiction of Croatian Law.
- WHAT’S THE EMERGENCY NUMBER?
- Emergency numbers in Croatia are:
- General emergency number (operator will connect you with ambulance, police or other needed
- Police: 192
- Fire brigade: 193
- Ambulance: 194
- Sea rescue: 195
- WHAT CAN I BRING INTO THE FESTIVAL?
- The organizers reserve the right to refuse admission to the festival site at any time. Alcohol,
food, bottles, cans, glass, backpacks, animals and sound systems may NOT be brought onto the
OPENED packs of cigarettes will NOT be permitted inside the premises. Only SEALED packs will be
Camelbaks, or other hydration-systems are acceptable as long as they are empty upon entry.“Totems”
or flags that are used to identify your group may be brought in, but discretion is advised when
constructing or designing these items, as they may sometimes be considered dangerous.
The following items are prohibited and will not be allowed into the venue.
- Weapons, explosives, firearms, glass bottles, aluminum cans, hazardous and breakable
- Fireworks, whistles, lasers, flashlights and anything else that can interfere with the
- Professional DSLR, recording devices, video equipment that have not been pre-approved. At
artists’ request, all unauthorized recording will be prohibited. Illegal filming and/or
will result in legal actions.)
- Cooking utensils, camping related stuff, outside food
- Illegal items will be confiscated at the door (drugs and other hallucinogenic)
- WHAT ITEMS ARE PROHIBITED / ACCEPTED?
Additional items may be prohibited at the discretion of law enforcement or
security officials. Exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis for medically required items
after proper inspection. We highly suggest that you bring your personal belongings to the event in a
plastic carry on bag if you do not have a clear PVC backpack so you can discharge the same in the
clear bag approved backpack which can be purchased at the entrance.
- No illegal or illicit substances, drugs, or drug paraphernalia
- No weapons of any kind including, but not limited to, pocketknives and self
- No flammable items or liquids including aerosols and fireworks
- No markers, pens or spray paint
- No backpacks, purses, or bags allowed except bags made of clear plastic, clear
vinyl, or clear PVC not exceeding 13”x17”
- No stuffed animals
- No facial masks
- No outside food or beverage including alcohol
- No bottles, cans, canteens, flasks, or coolers
- No opened over-the-counter medication or eye drops
- No opened packs of cigarettes or tampons
- No pacifiers or glow sticks
- No balloons, balls, inflatable balls, Frisbees or flying disks
- No umbrellas, chairs, blankets, sleeping bags or tents
- No bicycles, skateboards, hover-boards, scooters, or personal motorized
- No drones or unmanned aerial vehicles
- No animals except for service animals assisting an individual with a disability.
“Comfort,” “therapy” or “emotional support” animals do not meet the definition of a
service animal and are not permitted entry to the Event.
- No large chains, chained wallets or spiked jewellery
- No laser pens, laser pointers, or similar focused light devices
- No water guns, squirt guns, spray bottles or misters
- No musical instruments, noisemakers or air horns
- No professional cameras, flash cameras or video and audio recording
equipment, or camera poles
- No poles, sticks, or “totems”
- Yes to hydration packs that are not backpacks (empty upon entry)
- Yes to bags made of clear plastic, clear vinyl, or clear PVC (not exceeding
- Yes to one-gallon clear, plastic zip-top bag
- Yes to fanny packs
- Yes to small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a
handle or strap is allowed
- Yes to cell phones
- Yes to sunglasses and hats
- Yes to illuminated or glowing jewelry or costumes
- Yes to sealed packs of cigarettes upon entry
- Yes to non-professional cameras
- Yes to action cameras, such as GoPro’s
- Regarding action cameras – yes to strap headwear or non-extendable handles
- Yes to earplugs
- Yes to flags and banners (no corporate or company branding; no hard poles)
- Yes to powdered make-up
- Yes to feminine products (sealed upon entry)
- Yes to prescription medication (you must have the prescription/label in your
name with you)
- WILL I BE SEARCHED AT THE ENTRANCE?
- All festival goers are subject to being searched prior to entry into the Event, including members of
the media. By requesting entry into the Event, all Festival goers and attendees shall be subject to
a thorough TSA-style pat down search, including emptying pockets and bags, and having your items
examined. Event Organizers shall, at all times, reserve the right to either deny
any person entry into or to eject any person from the Event, who in the sole and absolute discretion
of Event Organizers are in violation of Event rules, which rules may be updated from time to time,
with or without notice. Please note, re-entry, camping and/or overnight attendance will not be